The Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church of Hrista Carja is a religious building of Ukrainian Greek Catholics in Banja Luka. It was demolished during the bombing of Banja Luka in the Second World War. The land for construction of the church was purchased in 1930. The foundations of the today’s church were set in 1998 and masonry and painting works were completed in 2010. The church is still not completely finished and open for visitors.