The Krupa Monastery – It is assumed that the Krupa monastery was built in the late twelth or early thirteenth century. The monastery church of St. Elijah is historically linked with Greben-grad, whose ruins are located on a nearby hill. The Church of St. Elijah is the single – nave church which, with its apse and dimensions, is one of the largest of the period. Archaeological excavations have found traces of an older sanctuary rectangular suggesting that at this site there used to be basilica at the time of occurrence of Christianity in this region (VI-VII century), and fragments of painted plaster dating before 1527-1528. It’s made from crushed, raw stone, showing several construction phases. Around the church there is a cemetery with tombstones, including the two tombstones decorated with crosses, rosettes and a crescent moon carved in high relief.