Remains of this town are in present-day Žepa. It was raised on a tall (745 m), very steep and inaccessible ridge located on the other bank of the river Žepa. The castle foundations are still preserved, as well as walls of four round towers, remains of a large hall and a judge’s chair carved in the living rock. There is a large number of stećak tombstones in the area. Many legends are related to the medieval town and its mistress, ‘Jerina the Cursed’.
A mausoleum crypt with the bones of buried Serbian and Montenegrin soldiers killed on Vituje hill and wide area of Glasinac in 1914 is a symbol of the joint struggle and fight for freedom.