Church of the Holy Virgin

It is located at the very border with Prnjavor area, near Šarinci and Mravica. According to documents of the Serbian Orthodox Church, a wooden church was built in 1903 and consecrated in 1904 by the Metropolit of Banja Luka-Bihać Evgenije.

The church is not wooden any more – it has been rehabilitated and, since there are no photos preserved, it is unknown whether the present appearance is like the original one. However, given that its construction is different from churches built in modern times, it can be assumed that the builders managed to preserve the original face of the Orthodox temple.