The Orthodox Church of the Holy Prophet Elijah was built in the village of Luke, Mount Trebevic, exactly 1500 meters way from the new main road Pale – Tvrdinići – Lukavica.
The church was built in 1943 and destroyed in 1955. The rebuilding started in 1993, and the church was consecrated in 1996. This church belongs to the Parish of Pale.
In the place of the former church the construction of a wooden church upon the project by Pedja Predrag Ristic, an architect from Belgrade, began in 1993 with the blessing of Metropolitan Nicholas. The building was finished in 1996.