• Banja Luka
  • -2°C
  • Prijedor
  • -2°C
  • M. Grad
  • -2°C
  • Gradiška
  • -2°C
  • Doboj
  • -2°C
  • Bijeljina
  • -3°C
  • Višegrad
  • 20°C
  • Foča
  • -1°C
  • Trebinje
  • 6°C
  • E. Sarajevo
  • -1°C

Ortodoxs church of the “Holy Trinity”

In the great fire that occurred in 1882, most of the city was burned down as well as a wooden church, which was located on the site of the present day church of the Holy Trinity. After that, a reconstruction of important buildings began, so a new church was built at the site of the old wooden one. The church was officially consecrated on 1st September 1891 and it was performed by Metropolitan Nikolajevic.